翻譯 - translation

Criminal Minds Season 7(犯罪心理第七季)

被翻譯課折磨完之後,還是希望有機會多多練習一些上課時提到的重點。那時影視翻譯只上了一堂,但課堂教的subtitle workshop我還是不會用,覺得使用上很複雜…我覺得在Amara那裡幫Ted影片上字幕做起來順手多了,當然這也是因為分行已經分好的關係。

前幾天看著有人放上youtube的影片練習了Criminal Minds 第七季的一點點內容。雖然我有「插手過」某些警匪推理劇集,不過頻率上說是插花也不為過,Criminal Minds對我來講的難度在於主角人物所談論的內容牽涉專業領域,因此在口語化和專業感之間的拿捏,到目前來說我也不算很清楚。不過從電視上看其他人做的,跟我做的比較起來,我覺得我還是需要多多學習。

Criminal Minds Season 7 Ep 2

So you finished the course? Mm-hmm.

你的課程結束了?//-是的

And completed my case rotation.

案件輪調也結束了

Hotch says he’s never seen a rookie profiler analyze and write up cases as well as you.

哈奇說沒看過哪個新手//能像你這樣分析和撰寫案件報告

He said that? Yeah.

他這麼說?//-沒錯

Well, after all the cases you presented over the years, I’m not surprised.

從你過去提出的報告來看//我一點也不意外

Hey, where have you been? I wanted to do brunch this weekend.

你到哪去了?週末一起吃早午餐

I had to deal with some stuff with my mom.

我要去找我媽

Have you seen Garcia? Uh, she’s with Rossi.

有沒有看到賈西亞?//-她跟羅西在一起

He hates me.

他討厭我

Mm, he was just busy. Let it go.

不會吧,他只是很忙//別放在心上

So Beth got off the bus here and headed northwest toward class.

貝絲就是在這裡下車//往西北方的教室走

It’s amazing no one witnessed her abduction.

居然沒人發現她被綁架

Emily was buried 6 feet under and wound up in Paris, so I guess anything’s possible, right?

艾蜜莉都可以死而復活//這又有什麼不可能?

So that is what this is about.

原來是為了艾蜜莉

Maybe our unsub’s a little bit like Bundy.

可能這位不明人物//就像連續殺人犯邦迪

He feigns injury in order to get her to help him.

他假裝受傷,趁機接近她

Look, Spence, if you want to talk about this– maybe he tried other tactics, like, “Wow, you’re really pretty.

史賓斯,你可以跟我談//-也許他會說「你真漂亮」

“You should be a model.I can take your photo.”

「應該當模特兒,我幫你拍照」

I’ll take that as a no.

你不想談

Either one would disarm her.

結果她就卸下心防

Charm is quite the killer.

所以漂亮不見得是好事

So are tears.

感情豐富也一樣

Whatever his ruse was, the unsub mostly likely used it to get her into his vehicle.

不管他用什麼手法//最後她還是上車了

Well, if Abby was last seen at a bus stop a few miles away, then he definitely has a means of transportation.

既然艾比最後出現在公車站//他一定有方法搬運屍體

Hopefully the disposal site will tell us more.

希望回收場有些線索

No Again he’s disposing in an area frequented by homeless people.

他再次把屍體搬到遊民常來的回收場

It’s equidistant to the last two dump sites.

這裡跟前兩個棄屍地點距離相同

He burned her tongue with the chemical this time.

這次他用化學藥劑灼傷死者舌頭

So he removed her ability to taste.

他讓她失去味覺

Why would he do that?

為什麼?

Historically this kind of torture was used to prevent someone from revealing a secret.

以往採用這種手法//大多是為了封口

Maybe she offended him. I wonder what that’s like.

也許她惹毛他了//-還真難想像

Her lips are extremely chapped.

她的嘴唇嚴重裂開

She was probably forced to repeatedly participate in some sort of kissing fantasy.

可能她被迫參與某種親吻遊戲

And when things go awry, he takes the offending sense away.

一旦對方拒絕//他就覺得被冒犯

He tortured her in these clothes, which means the eighties are essential to his delusion.

他讓她穿80年代的衣服//表示這個年代對他有特殊意義

Maybe that’s when this rejection occurred and he held on to the clothes all these years.

也許當時他曾遭受拒絕//他一直保存這些衣服

And now he’s attacking girls who remind him of women from that time.

他攻擊這些女性//因為她們讓他想起當年的事

He’s fixated on her type and remakes them fit his fantasy.

他對女性類型有固定偏好//重複犯案能滿足他的幻想

But why start now?

但為何到現在才下手?

Something probably triggered it

也許有某件事引發了他的憤怒

and instead of dealing with it, he’s acting out.

他沒有好好處理//而是選擇發洩

Look, we gotta talk about this.

史賓斯,我們一定要談談

I don’t want to talk about it.

我不想談

I get it, ok? You’re disappointed with the way we handled Emily.

我明白,艾蜜莉的事讓你很失望

Listen, I have a lot going on, all right?

抱歉,我很忙

You know what I think it is? What?

你想知道我的看法嗎?//-你說

You’re mad that Hotch and I controlled our micro-expressions at the hospital and you weren’t able to detect our deception.

你氣我和哈奇控制了我們的細微表情//可是你沒看出來

You think it’s about my profiling skills?

你以為我擔心自己的能力?

Jennifer, listen, the only reason you were able to manage my perceptions is because I trusted you.

珍妮佛,你可以騙過我//那是因為我信任你

I came to your house for 10 weeks in a row crying over losing a friend

我連續去你家10個禮拜//一直跟你哭訴

and not once did you have the decency to tell me the truth.

你居然都不告訴我真相

I couldn’t.

我沒辦法

You couldn’t? Or you wouldn’t?

你沒辦法?還是你不想?

No, I couldn’t.

我沒辦法

What if I started taking Dilaudid again? Would you let me?

我可能又會開始吃止痛藥/你希望我這樣嗎?

You didn’t.

可是你沒有

Yeah, but I thought about it.

但是我想過

Spence.

史賓斯

I’m sorry.

對不起

It’s too late, all right?

太遲了

 

 

廣告

發表迴響

在下方填入你的資料或按右方圖示以社群網站登入:

WordPress.com 標誌

您的留言將使用 WordPress.com 帳號。 登出 /  變更 )

Google+ photo

您的留言將使用 Google+ 帳號。 登出 /  變更 )

Twitter picture

您的留言將使用 Twitter 帳號。 登出 /  變更 )

Facebook照片

您的留言將使用 Facebook 帳號。 登出 /  變更 )

w

連結到 %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.