預告片習作 - translating movie trailers

Glass (Trailer 2)

預定明年上映的電影《異裂》(Glass), 日前又發布了另一段預告片。相較於前一個預告片讓大家重溫多年前《驚心動魄》(Unbreakable)裡的兩位主角玻璃先生(Mr. Glass)和大衛鄧恩(David Dunn),這次有給另一位主角凱文(Kevin)的分身—特別是「野獸」(Beast)—多一點畫面。前一部把重點都放在Kevin身上,這次要說三個人物的故事,不知道到底會怎麼樣。總之,繼續期待電影的上映!

===

Elijah has changed over the years.
伊萊亞變了很多

He’s given up.
他已經自我放棄了

We keep him heavily sedated.
我們替他注射大量的鎮靜劑

But there is a reason for that.
但這是有原因的

He is too smart for them.
他太聰明了

You won’t be lonely anymore.
你有伴了

You’ve got two lovely friends.
有兩個朋友來陪你

The three of you think you have extraordinary gifts like something out of a comic book.
你們三個自認有漫畫人物的非凡天賦

I’ve developed an effective treatment for this disorder.
我已經開發出一套有效的療法

The light will force a different identity to take over.
「光」會讓不同人格佔據他的身體

Por favor, señora.
別過來

I want my headphones back!
把我耳機還來

Step away from the controls, [inaudible] doc.
別來管我們,醫生

You can’t beat the beast!
你贏不了野獸的

So you’re not going to shake my hands and let me walk out of here.
你是不會讓我離開的

Good for you.
好極了

What do you want?
你想幹嘛?

I am here to see if the tales of the extraordinary B are true.
我想看野獸是不是真有其人

May I meet the beast?
麻煩請野獸出來

I’m Mary Reynolds.
我是瑪麗雷諾

I need your abilities to get us all out of here.
我需要你的能力帶我們離開

To show the world we exist.
讓全世界看到我們的存在

That sounds the bad guys are teaming up.
壞人都聯合起來了

Do you believe you are an avenging angel, partner?
你相不相信你是復仇天使?

I believe avengers.
我相信復仇者

I have to get out of there before he gets up.
我得早他一步脫身

They are contained.
他們都被關起來了

They always underestimate the mastermind.
他們老是低估了你

It has begun, David.
開始了,大衛

I’ve found someone who will require your full potential.
有個人能激發你的潛能

You shouldn’t be hiding in the shadows.
你不該成天躲著

You might want to try and stop us.
出來阻止我們

A lot of people are going to die.
有很多人會沒命

Now, who likes a PB&J sandwich?
誰想吃花生果醬三明治?

We are not meant to have this much power.
人不該擁有這麼大的能力

Finally, all of us together for the world to see what we are capable of.
我們一同聯手//讓世人見識我們的才能

You need to get out of here.
快離開這裡

What have you done, Elijah?
伊萊亞,你到底做了什麼?

 

廣告

Glass (Trailer 2) 有 “ 3 則迴響 ”

  1. 看(聽) 到 PB&J sandwich 我忍不住笑場。 美國人真的很愛吃這個ㄟ!
    我覺得妳的中文也很棒! 翻譯的語氣和字眼都恰到好處,上次的古裝劇則是優雅內斂。 太好了!

    Liked by 1 person

    1. 謝謝你的鼓勵啊!其實當演員說到那句話的時候,我在想他是不是除了本來就想強調之外,也有刻意再加強咬字,因為他是蘇格蘭人要說美國腔。PB&J這麼受歡迎啊?我這幾年還有學到一個BLT,也滿好吃的

      Liked by 1 person

發表迴響

在下方填入你的資料或按右方圖示以社群網站登入:

WordPress.com 標誌

您的留言將使用 WordPress.com 帳號。 登出 /  變更 )

Google+ photo

您的留言將使用 Google+ 帳號。 登出 /  變更 )

Twitter picture

您的留言將使用 Twitter 帳號。 登出 /  變更 )

Facebook照片

您的留言將使用 Facebook 帳號。 登出 /  變更 )

連結到 %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.